Department: Structural & Architectural Steelwork
Main Location: Braintree
Reports to: Structural & Architectural Steelwork Director
Direct Reports: N/A
The Main Purpose of the Job:
To maintain accurate records of applications and invoices due for payment from customers and to reconcile against money received.
To administrate the purchase ledger, including the authorisation of supplier invoices for payment, to assist with contract based administration and to maintain general office admin.
- Liaise with project managers to calculate monthly sales applications.
- Produce sales applications for submitting to customers.
- Process sales invoices.
- Reconcile customers’ payment certificates to sales applications and invoices.
- Liaise with Credit Control to maintain accurate records of monies owed and when due.
- To assist in resolving application/invoice queries.
- Processing supplier invoices.
- Raising and administration of purchase orders.
- To maintain all office administration.
- Other duties appropriate to the level of this role.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Computer literate, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Numeracy skills.
- Experience within the construction industry and applications for payment environment desirable, but not essential.