Main Location: Braintree
Reports to: Finance Director
Direct Reports: N/A
The Main Purpose of the Job:
We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Advisor to support HR administration and development across our organisation.
The role requires someone with a knowledge of UK employment law to support operational managers and lead the transformation towards improved human capital.
Please note that this is a part-time role; 5.5hrs per day, 5 days per week.
- Coach and develop managers on all areas of HR policy, procedure and practice.
- Work with managers to recognise development opportunities for their teams, and to arrange appropriate learning and development actions plans.
- Develop plans to improve employee engagement.
- Lead key HR projects.
- To provide advice to managers on employee relations issues such as disciplinary, grievance and capability, ensuring advice is consistent and based on current policy, procedures and legislation.
- To ensure all associated documentation is correctly prepared and supplied to managers to support effective management of their staff.
- To provide advice and support in the effective management of both long term and short term frequent intermittent absence.
- To manage the recruitment process by preparing documentation, organising and supporting interviews.
- To effectively prioritise and manage a high volume of various types of HR queries.
- Organise and facilitate staff induction workshops.
- Oversea the payroll process – payroll run by 3rd party.
- Other duties appropriate to the level of this role.
- CIPD qualified level 5 or level 7.
- Knowledge of UK employment law.
- Experience of change management, TUPE and managing employee relations cases.
- Proven employee relationship experience within a HR advisory role.