Main Location: Braintree (+WFH Options)
Reports to: Projects Director
Direct Reports: Projects Manager
The Main Purpose of the Job:
To provide effective and efficient running of the implementation of projects and to manage Telecoms projects from order to delivery, ensuring we stay on track commercially and within the agreed timescales.
Excellent communication skills are required and you must be comfortable engaging with Small Works Contractors (SWC's).
- Administration for the running and implementation of projects including project file creation, budget sheets, SID cases and handover packs.
- Ensure productivity is maintained to a high level.
- Prepare for and attend contract review meetings (commercial).
- Monitor budgets – identifying and managing changes to scope and cost.
- Managing installation work on a site basis RAMS, resource is allocated and surveys for plant are carried out if required.
- Attend weekly calls when required with the SWCs and Customers.
- Site visits – MSV & Pre-Start Meetings.
- Onsite supervision.
- Ensuring completed projects are effectively closed out for invoicing.
- Comply with Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
- Other duties appropriate to the level of this role.
- Proven contract management skills, including experience with contract terms and conditions.
- Solid technical background and experience.
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety legislation.
The Successful Candidate Will Be Someone Who:
- Has excellent communication skills and is able to form relationships and build rapport.
- Has strong organisational skills.
- Is computer literate and conversant in the use of software packages such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Project.
- Possesses a full Driving License.
- Has project management experience is essential.
- Has a pro-active work ethic
- Can demonstrates initiative and is a self-starter.