Main Location: Braintree
Reports to: Operations Manager
Direct Reports: None
The Main Purpose of the Job:
Provide effective and efficient management of Telecoms orders through the process flow in the
Operations Department of the Telecoms business. Deliver tower and associated orders through a standard workflow and support the Telecoms team in coordination of site delivery in accordance with customer needs. This includes advising customers of lead times and liaising with production to ensure the smooth delivery of product to site as required.
- Manage daily PO for new and existing tower orders through standard process flow
- Liaise with site teams regularly to update forecast and system information to ensure delivery on time in full against client expectations
- Raising purchase orders where required.
- Support management of managing site access for surveys (including using portals for AP
Wireless/WIG/Arqiva, raising REQ Numbers)
- Support management of managing rigging resource requests, booking resource on the company systems.
- LOLER, PPE Inspections & Training Certificates.
- 2nd person for Rigging Utilisation Report
- Managing customer expectations around real time delivery
- Customer reporting – Weekly & Monthly – where required.
- Other duties appropriate to the level of this role which support the telecoms teams.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Computer literate in software packages such as Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Strong organisational skills and experience of customer communication and exposure to customer engagement function
- Bereavement leave
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Store discount