Department: Business Development
Main Location: Braintree
Reports to: Victoria Davis – Assistant Project Manager
Direct Reports: Operations
The Main Purpose of the Job:
Provide effective and efficient running of the implementation of projects. Manage Telecoms projects from order to delivery, ensuring that we stay on track commercially and within the agreed timescales. Excellent communication skills are required, and you must be comfortable engaging with Small Works Contractors.
- Administration for the running and implementation of projects including project file creation
budget sheets, SID cases & handover packs
Ensure productivity is maintained to a high level
- Prepare for and attend contract review meetings (commercial)
- Monitor budgets – Identify and manage changes to scope and cost
- Managing installation work on a site basis –RAMS, resource is allocated & surveys for plant are carried out if required
- Attend weekly calls when required with the SWC’s & Customers
- Site visits – MSV & Pre-Start Meetings
- Onsite supervision
- Ensure completed projects are effectively closed out for invoicing
- Other duties appropriate to the level of this role.
- Comply with H&S and environmental policies
- Support the Project Manager with performance of team members to deliver projects
- Proven contract management skills, including experience of contract terms and conditions
- Solid Technical background and experience.
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety legislations
- Excellent Communication skills and be able to form relationships and build rapport.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Computer literate and conversant in the use of software packages such as Microsoft outlook, Excel, word & project
- Full driving licence
- Project management is essential
- Pro-active work ethic
- Demonstrate initiative – self starter
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Store discount
- Braintree, CM7 2YN: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Project Admin Experience : 2 years (required)