Department: Structural & Architectural Steelwork
Main Location: Braintree
Reports to: Structural & Architectural Steelworks Director
Direct Reports: N/A
The Main Purpose of the Job:
To implement and oversee Structural & Architectural steelwork projects within the construction sector.
- To run and implement Contracts.
- To attend pre-start meetings.
- To undertake contract reviews.
- To monitor budgets to ensure all legitimate contract costs are recovered.
- To maximise efficiency and to keep within project costs.
- To maintain good relations with customers at all times.
- To oversee onsite works within projects including H & S document production.
- To deliver projects to the timescales demanded by the customer.
- Other duties appropriate to the level of this role.
- Proven project management skills within the construction sector.
- Solid Technical background and experience within a Structural/Architectural steelwork environment.
- Proven working knowledge and experience of contract terms and conditions.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Previous CAD Experience would be a benefit but not essential.
- Computer literate and conversant in the use of software packages such as Microsoft outlook, Excel and word.
- Full Driving Licence