Main Location: Braintree
Reports to: Quality Manager
Direct Reports: N/A
The Main Purpose of the Job:
We are recruiting for a Final Quality Inspector to conduct visual, Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) and dimensional inspections on fully fabricated components in a timely manner.
You’ll report directly to the Quality Manager and support the quality department in fulfilling the company’s accreditation requirements of final inspections in the factory, raise rejections, maintain accurate records, conduct NDT and convey any issues to your line manager and project managers.
- Conduct visual and dimensional inspections of all fabricated and welded parts in accordance with company procedures, using as reference engineering technical drawings.
- Conduct monthly NDT inspections on fabricated components in line with company accreditation requirements normal activities associated with the functional needs of a quality department, at the request of the quality manager.
Maintain accurate records of Pass/Fail of parts inspected.
- Communicate any issues within the factory to the persons concerned.
- Capable of setting and maintaining excellent housekeeping standards for the team
- Conduct normal activities associated with the functional needs of a quality department, at the request of the quality manager.
- CSWIP 3.0 Visual welding inspector or PCN Level 2 (ISO 9712) Welding Inspector/ Visual inspection (Required)
- PCN Level 2 (ISO 9712) Magnetic Particle Inspection (Required)
Minimum GCSE Grade 5 (B) in:
- Others will also be considered